Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Line

I personally believe that everybody has within them the capacity to seriously hurt or kill another person.  You don't think you do, but oh trust me, you do.

It's because everyone has a little something I call "The Line" that lives inside them.  The Line is the place where sanity ends, and insanity begins.  It's kind of like passing the 'No Rest Stop For 100 Miles' sign on the highway.

Now, some people live closer to their line than others.  Monica would say that I straddle mine.  The point of this post is to stay as far away from people who take you to your line as possible.  I don't care if this is a friend, family member, coworker, or associate.  Distance yourself.

You're gonna wanna do this, because if you don't, you'll end up in a little place called.....

No comments:

Post a Comment