Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The "Arch Your Back" Challenge

The world is slowly devolving right before our eyes and no one seems to be noticing.

The C students of the world have invented a new social media challenge called the "Arch Your Back" challenge.  If you've ever seen a stripper slide across the floor, or seen someone in the doggy style position, this is essentially what this is.  The goal is to create the deepest "arch" (which is really a dip, but C students wouldn't know that) with the ultimate goal of being, I dunno, I'm guessing a whore.

Idiots all over the country are now doing this and posting it on social media for likes.  I swear to God if I ever caught my daughter doing this I'd force her to stay in that position for no less than three hours.  While she's in it, I'm going to remove my shoes and rest my feet comfortably in the "arch" in her back, and watch one of my favorite television programs.  When she starts to cry, I'll remind her that these were her life choices, and she must find a way to come to terms with that which she has chosen.  By the time I let the little hooker up, she's be so stiff she'll be walking like a baboon.

I'm going to send her to school walking like a baboon, so again she can reflect on cause and effect, and how she managed to end up in that position.  Out here arching backs like you pay for something around here.  But what can I say, this is the end result of excessive breeding, in particular, the excessive breeding of C students worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment