Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sneezing In Public Places

This shit has got to stop, people.

Nothing is more disgusting to me than people who cough and sneeze in public places.  My disgust increases exponentially when these public places happen to be restaurants.

Again, I am not an unreasonable person.  I know that we as human beings, must sneeze from time to time.  We all get sick.

All I'm saying is that when your sick ass feels a sneeze coming on, you do your best to either suppress it or completely cover it.  In the past few days, I have seen a variety of shameless individuals, who don't even bother to cover their mouths.  That shit is fucking disgusting.

No one wants to be exposed to your got damn influenza or your got damn bird flu.  I guess everyone else has to be sick like you, huh?  The fuck outta here.

This has been a public service health announcement, brought to you by Lucas McKenzie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment