Thursday, January 12, 2012

What Else Can You Do? (The Female Edition)

I hope you didn't think my wrath is reserved for men only.  Women can get it too, and they're about to.

A friend of mine directed me to a video called 'Walmart,' made by a delightful individual named "Mr. Ghetto." The video basically consists of a bunch of young women, shaking their asses and 'twerking' in the middle of Walmart.  My, how far we've come.  

While I'm sure the fellas are huge fans of this, it left me with the same question I have for men who lead with their dicks:  Sweetheart, what else can you do?

These girls were bent over so far that I could see their uteri.  As that mess wobbled back and forth all I could focus on was how dirty it looked up under each cheek.  I imagine it doesn't smell too nice, either.  The way they were dancing, I know they're going to have lower back problems in the future.   

Now these same girls will be the ones screaming and hollering about how men don't respect them or treat them right or want to make them wives.  Well shit, what else do you expect?  Right now you are showing them your greatest talent, and if that's the best you have to offer, I feel sad for you and all those kids you're going to push out in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment