Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No Whores In The House

As I've stated before, I don't have kids of my own yet, but I have already planned ahead for them.

When my son reaches a certain age, one rule shall be repeated, over and over again, until he gets it, and that rule is:  No Whores In The House.  


Now this rule isn't much different from any other parent's rules, but my reasoning is.  Of course I don't want him having sex in my house, and of course I don't want them in there drinking and drugging.  These are givens.

The main reason I don't want those whores in my house is because I don't want them going through my jewelry. 


By the time I have kids, I intend on being very well off, and as a result of that well-off-ed-ness, I plan on having a moderate collection of fine jewelry.  The last thing I need is those low-classed whores looking at it, touching it, putting it on, stealing it, and/or leaving their dirty little fingerprints all over my Sterling.

Nothing would enrage me more, and this is why this rule will be #1 in my household.

No comments:

Post a Comment