Monday, August 20, 2012

On Their Way To Fat

Today, millions of children all across the country went back to school.  As a result, tens of thousands of 'back to school' photos were posted on Facebook.  Some of the kiddies were so cute with their little backpacks and big smiles and big dreams.  Others, well...... others looked like they're well on their way to fat.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-fat.  I know it is hard to battle the bulge, especially when most of us do nothing but sit all day.  I'm just sayin', if you're under the age of 10, you shouldn't be fat yet!

These should be the golden years where everything fits and you have tons of energy and you feel happy in your own damn skin.  You shouldn't have body image issues at age 8.  Honey, you can tell by some of the photos that a few of those kids will be porkers come their late teens.  And that truly, is tragic.

I wish them all well though, and I hope they get involved in a good sports program that keeps those pounds at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment