Sunday, April 15, 2012

Free Time To Scam

I recently learned of all the different things certain groups of criminals will do in an effort to scam the auto industry in general.  They will "clone" cars, arrange accidents, and hit their own cars with hammers to make it look like hail damage.

As I sat and listened to how elaborate each scam is, I thought to myself, "Who has the free time for this?"  Good God, have you any idea the amount of effort and energy it takes to clone a car?  You could have earned a reasonable and legal wage when it's all said and done.

Further, don't you have other things to do?  Don't you have to grocery shop and do laundry, and I dunno, sleep?    This goes for other scammers as well, like the people who create Ponzi schemes.  With the amount of time you spend creating a "business,"  developing websites, paying for and passing out flyers, holding bogus meetings, etc., you could have created a legitimate business that makes legitimate money.  I just don't get it.

When I look at my schedule honey, I wouldn't be able to scam even if I wanted to.  I'd come home, get my scammin' goin, and probably fall asleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment