Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kidnap Comfort

I'm just sayin', if I find myself in a kidnapping-style situation, I'm really gonna try to make the most of it.  It's like an involuntary vacation.  How can your job be mad at you if you've been kidnapped?  They can't fire you for that.  Cooking, cleaning, other household chores?  Sorry kids, not while I'm kidnapped.

I'm going to try and reason with my kidnappers.  Can we stop off by Wal-Mart and get some trial sized items, please?  I know I'm gonna want to brush my teeth after a few days.  Soap is definitely in order, as well as some hand sanitizer.  I'd also like to pick up a few snacks and some bottled water.

Why make life difficult for each other?  This doesn't have to be dramatic.  You're holding me for ransom or whatever, I'm just chillin until you get whatever it is you need.  In the meantime, I can provide a listening ear and perhaps some helpful tips for life.  This can be a mutually beneficial situation.

It's all about planning ahead, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment